The joy of hearing your loved ones is priceless. The Simply Soft Classic incorporates digital processing into a very small and efficient hearing system to optimize clarity in a wide range of listening situations. The Simply Soft Classic’s patented ultra-soft material offers extreme comfort and flexibility. It fits the majority of ear canals discretely. Its sleek style provides a nearly invisible appearance while delivering clean, crisp amplification for most listening situations.
- Small mini-canal design for the ultimate in cosmetic appeal.
- Patented Soft body offers extreme comfort and flexibility for extended wear.
- 100% hypo-allergenic medical grade silicone body is compatible with even the most sensitive ears.
- Extraction cord insures simple insertion and removal.
- State of the art Wax guard system with easy to replace filters.
- Designed and approved by leading audiologists and sound engineers.
- Designed for a mild to moderate, flat hearing loss (amplification in high and low frequencies).
- Tested in accordance with American National Standards Institute, ANSI S3.22-1996 hearing aid standard.
- 30 day full return privilege with no hassle money back guarantee.
- Each device comes with a full 1 year warranty.
When ordering, be sure to select left, right, or pair devices at top of page.
Ready wear express service center support system, offering total customer care, is only a call away (504) 442-4999. Customer support is available 5 days a week, 8:00am to 5:00pm central time.
Important notice to prospective wearers: This product is designed for adults and is not to be worn by individuals under the age of 18. A prospective wearer may purchase hearing aids with out a medical exam by submitting a medical waiver. The requirements for this purchase option follow: Waiver to Medical Evaluation Requirements: This is to inform you that the Food and Drug Administration has determined that it is in your best health interest to obtain a medical evaluation by a licensed physician, who specializes in diseases of the ear; then to be tested by an audiologist, or hearing aid dispenser utilizing established procedures and instrumentation in the fitting of hearing instruments.
Note: Ordering a hearing instrument from this web site constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of this "Waiver to Medical Evaluation Requirements."