The Simplicity Hi-Fi SD hearing systems are not just for musicians! They’re for anyone serious about sound quality. Whether you love listening to music or actually performing, high fidelity listening is what you’ve been waiting for. Designed by professional musicians for musicians, the Simplicity Hi-Fi delivers the full range and richness of sounds while never allowing sounds to become too loud or uncomfortable. All of this advanced sound processing is offered in a very discreet, over-the-ear package.
Simplicity Hi-Fi device provide optimum sound quality in everyday listening situations by eliminating typical sound limiting filters. Hear or play music without input-signal clipping. The result? Instead of an overwhelming sense of loudness or amplification, daily sounds (or new sounds) will come through with a clarity you probably haven’t heard for a long time. With a smooth, undistorted output and a frequency range of 100Hz to 10 KHz., the Hi-Fi delivers the high frequency consonant sounds along with all of the harmonics that give music its characteristic color. For extended battery life, please see our Hi-Fi EP model.
- Simplicity Hi-Fi OTE is equipped with a special sensor that detects and amplifies only quiet sounds; and is acoustically transparent for loud sounds.
- Wide Range Dynamic Compression circuitry utilizes a variable-time-constant automatic gain control circuit. This virtually eliminates the audible breathy sound while providing nearly instant recovery after short, intense transients.
- An automatic processor manages two electronic controls to make quiet sounds audible and give selective treble boost.
- The user adjustable volume control allows the Simplicity Hi-Fi OTE to be set to your specific comfortable listening level in any situation.
- Features a built-in LOWBAT warning signal that gives a low motor boating sound which becomes louder and faster as the battery dies (250 hours plus).
- The Simplicity Hi-Fi is housed in a micro OTE case that is virtually invisible to others and is less prone to failure due to earwax.
- Transparent ear canal resonance with open-fit format is virtually occlusion free (i.e. head not in a barrel).
- Designed and approved by leading audiologists and sound engineers.
- Small, size 10 battery
- The Simplicity Hi-Fi is tested in accordance with American National Standards Institute, ANSI S3.22-1996 hearing aid standard
- 30 days full return privilege with no hassle money back guarantee.
- Each device comes with a full 1 year manufacturer's warranty
For enhanced sound quality, get your device custom programmed! The special service is available for new and previously purchased devices - only $25 per device. For new orders, just add the Custom Programming feature from the Accessories section to your new device order. For older devices, just order the custom program feature. We will require a copy of your audiogram (hearing test) prior to completing the order. Read complete instructions on the custom programming page.
*When ordering, be sure to select left, right, or pair devices at top of page.
Ready Wear Express service center support system, offering total customer care, is only a toll free (504-442-4999) call away. Technical support is available 5 days a week, 8:00am to 5:00pm central time.
Important notice to prospective wearers: This product is designed for adults and is not to be worn by individuals under the age of 18. A prospective wearer may purchase hearing aids with out a medical exam by submitting a medical waiver. The requirements for this purchase option follow: Waiver to Medical Evaluation Requirements: This is to inform you that the Food and Drug Administration has determined that it is in your best health interest to obtain a medical evaluation by a licensed physician, who specializes in diseases of the ear; then to be tested by an audiologist, or hearing aid dispenser utilizing established procedures and instrumentation in the fitting of hearing instruments.
Note: Ordering a hearing instrument from this web site constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of this "Waiver to Medical Evaluation Requirements"
I have one Premier and one Simplicity. They both work together to provide better understanding of phonetic sounds. Like C and D. S and CH sounds are better too! Speech recognition much better with this unmatched pair. My loss is in the higher tones both ears. The more expensive aids plugged my ears. The OTE allows other natural sounds in while the aids add a discriminating quality to that. Plus It has a volume control for those already noisy places. the automatic circuits work good and I don't have to adjust the volume often. I love them and the battery life too! I get up to a week on the newer one as compared to 4 days on the old.