Original replacement tubes and domes are an essential part of Simplicity™ brand open-fit hearing devices. Replacement tubes not only look and feel better but they also help your hearing device fit better. Your tubes and domes should be replaced about once every three months, for your hearing aid to work at its optimum performance. Replacing the micro poly tube is a quick and easy procedure to perform.
- One pair (left and right) original replacement micro polytubes with domes
- Fits Simplicity™ Premier, SmartTouch, and Hi-Fidelity OTE models only
- Cleaning tool
- User Instructions
- View video "How to Replace GHI Simplicity Hearing Aid Poly Tubes" located on YouTube
- Original factory replacement tubes and domes will only fit on Simplicity™ brand hearing aids.
* Be sure to select small, medium, or large tube size.
If unsure of size, medium will be automatically shipped.
Why comment on the replacement tubes, the real comment is that these tubes are for hearing aids that are about 8 years old. This is an indorsement of the tubes and the hearing aids.
I like them a lot BUT require more cleaning than larger ones
Received in good order promptly.
Work well apparently I had medium tube and ear cups the small size works better for me they fit in the ear better thus I can hear better
Tubes fit and are described. The company’s customer service was excellent. They quickly answered all questions, helped me order the right items, and then made an adjustment to the order to help me get the product more quickly. Will definitely order again.
Please contact this company for your hearing aid needs. They saved me over $3500.
They were a perfect fit and met my need.
Great fit, delivery was a little slow.