The Simply Soft Premier is an advanced digital device that offers clean amplification for any situation you encounter throughout the day. The ultra-soft body offers extreme comfort and superior sound quality. It incorporates sophisticated 100% digital processing with multi-memory selection to optimize sound clarity in a wide range of listening situations. The Simply Soft comfortably slips into your ear creating an acoustical seal that helps to eliminate annoying feedback. Due to its soft nature, Simply Soft constantly flexes inside the ear canal rather than shifting with jaw movement. So there’s no need to constantly reposition the device while chewing or talking. The patented soft design is 100% hypoallergenic – perfect for sensitive ears.
The advanced digital circuitry of the Premier design, allows you to quickly choose from four different memory settings. Select the optimum listening experience for almost any environment with a quick press of a button. The easy to use memory button is very accessible and includes audible beeps to indicate which memory has been selected. The Simply Soft Premier device features a premium No-Wax filter system to ensure superior performance.
- Small mini-canal design for the ultimate in cosmetic appeal.
- Advanced Digital Technology provides natural sound through out the entire hearing spectrum.
- Advanced active Feedback manager helps reduce annoying feedback or whistling common in most hearing aids.
- Advanced Contrast Noise manager reduces background noise making speech easier to understand.
- Four volume levels allow you to hear better in different listening environments.Convenient push button memory setting for optimal hearing in any sound environment.
- Equipped with state of the art hearing aid micro electronics, the best available.
- Patented Soft body offers extreme comfort and flexibility for extended wear.
- 100 % hypo-allergenic medical grade silicone body is compatible with even the most sensitive ears.
- Extraction cord insures simple insertion and removal.
- State of the art Wax guard system with easy to replace filters.
- Designed and approved by leading audiologists and sound engineers.
- Premier is laboratory programmed by GHI s audiological team as a solution for the challenges faced by adults ages 45-64 with a mild to moderate hearing loss.
- The Simply Soft Premier is tested in accordance with American National Standards Institute, ANSI S3.22-1996 hearing aid standard, adopted by ISO.
- 90 days full return privilege with no hassle money back guarantee.
- Each device comes with a full 1 year warranty that starts at the date the instrument is originally shipped from the factory.
Ready wear express service center support system, offering total customer care, is only a toll free 877-763-8327 call away. Audiology and technical support is available 5 days a week, 8:00am to 7:00pm central time.
Why is Readywear Express the best value in the industry?
Quality: Our FDA regulated, medical grade hearing aids (not unregulated PSAPs) are manufactured right here in the USA by highly skilled technicians using the same quality components that are found in the units sold by hearing doctors, but at a fraction of the price. We stand behind the quality of our products with a 1 year manufacturer warranty. Others provide as little as a 3 month warranty. What does that tell you about their quality?
Price: Our high sales volume means you get the best prices.
Warranty: Have you tried to read the warranty and return policy posted on those other sites? There are so many rules and exceptions that it is hard to understand. Why would they do that? To hit you with a restocking fee!!! At Readywear our policy is simple: If returned within the first 90 days you receive 100% of the price of the product. No restocking fee. Additionally, you get a 1 year manufacturer warranty. Our coverage is tops in its class. In many instances, our trial period is longer than their warranty!
Access: We have a staff of friendly and knowledgeable audiologists, engineers, and customer service representatives that are available to answer any questions you might have. 1-877-763-8327.
Size: Our hearing aids are some of the smallest in the industry.
Important notice to prospective wearers: This product is designed for adults and is not to be worn by individuals under the age of 18. A prospective wearer may purchase hearing aids with out a medical exam by submitting a medical waiver. The requirements for this purchase option follow: Waiver to Medical Evaluation Requirements: This is to inform you that the Food and Drug Administration has determined that it is in your best health interest to obtain a medical evaluation by a licensed physician, who specializes in diseases of the ear; then to be tested by an audiologist, or hearing aid dispenser utilizing established procedures and instrumentation in the fitting of hearing instruments.
Note: Ordering a hearing instrument from this web site constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of this "Waiver to Medical Evaluation Requirements"