General Hearing Instruments, an established leader in the hearing industry for over a quarter century, has developed an innovative product line that may deliver the quality of life you deserve. The joy of hearing your loved ones is priceless. The Simply Soft Classic incorporates digital processing into a very small and efficient hearing system to optimize clarity in a wide range of listening situations. The Simply Soft Classic’s patented ultra-soft material offers extreme comfort and flexibility. It fits the majority of ear canals discretely. Its sleek style yields a nearly invisible appearance while delivering clean, crisp amplification for most listening situations. Simply Soft Classic is convenient to use with excellent acoustic performance.
- Small mini-canal design for the ultimate in cosmetic appeal.
- Patented Soft body offers extreme comfort and flexibility for extended wear.
- 100 % hypo-allergenic medical grade silicone body is compatible with even the most sensitive ears.
- Extraction cord insures simple insertion and removal.
- State of the art Wax guard system with easy to replace filters.
- Designed and approved by leading audiologists and sound engineers.
- The Classic is laboratory designed by GHI’s audiological team as a solution for the challenges faced by adults ages 45-64 with a mild to moderate hearing loss.
- The Simply Soft Classic is tested in accordance with American National Standards Institute, ANSI S3.22-1996 hearing aid standard, adopted by ISO.
- 90 days full return privilege with no hassle money back guarantee.
- Each device comes with a full 1 year warranty that starts at the date the instrument is originally shipped from the factory.
Ready wear express service center support system, offering total customer care, is only a toll free (877-763-8327) call away. Audiology and technical support is available 5 days a week, 8:00am to 7:00pm central time.
Important notice to prospective wearers: This product is designed for adults and is not to be worn by individuals under the age of 18. A prospective wearer may purchase hearing aids with out a medical exam by submitting a medical waiver. The requirements for this purchase option follow: Waiver to Medical Evaluation Requirements: This is to inform you that the Food and Drug Administration has determined that it is in your best health interest to obtain a medical evaluation by a licensed physician, who specializes in diseases of the ear; then to be tested by an audiologist, or hearing aid dispenser utilizing established procedures and instrumentation in the fitting of hearing instruments.
Note: Ordering a hearing instrument from this web site constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of this "Waiver to Medical Evaluation Requirements."
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I love my hearing aids nobody knows that I am wearing them and I was just amazed at all the things that I can hear now I take part in conversations in a crowded restaurant now and am just so excited to hear all the little things that I did not even know I was missing out on.Thank you for giving me a social life back