The Simplicity Hi-Fi EP hearing systems are not just for musicians! They’re for anyone serious about sound quality. Whether you love listening to music or actually performing, high fidelity listening is what you’ve been waiting for. Designed by professional musicians for musicians, the Simplicity Hi-Fi EP by General Hearing delivers the full range and richness of sounds while never allowing sounds to become too loud or uncomfortable. All of this advanced sound processing is offered in a very discreet, over-the-ear package. ( The Hi-Fi EP is electronically the same as the Hi-Fi 270. The only difference is the slightly larger size to accomodate the larger 312 battery. The larger battery will provide roughly double the battery life, 500 hrs compared to 250 hrs)
Simplicity Hi-Fi devices provide optimum sound quality in everyday listening situations by eliminating typical sound limiting filters. Hear or play music without input-signal clipping. The result? Instead of an overwhelming sense of loudness or amplification, daily sounds (or new sounds) will come through with a clarity you probably haven’t heard for a long time. With a smooth, undistorted output and a frequency range of 100Hz to 10 KHz., the Hi-Fi delivers the high frequency consonant sounds along with all of the harmonics that give music its characteristic color.
- Simplicity Hi-Fi EP OTE is equipped with a special sensor that detects and amplifies only quiet sounds; and is acoustically transparent for loud sounds.
- Wide Range Dynamic Compression circuitry utilizes a variable-time-constant automatic gain control circuit. This virtually eliminates the audible breathy sound while providing nearly instant recovery after short, intense transients.
- An automatic processor manages two electronic controls to make quiet sounds audible and give selective treble boost.
- The user adjustable volume control allows the Simplicity Hi-Fi EP OTE to be set to your specific comfortable listening level in any situation.
- Simplicity Hi-Fi EP instruments features a built-in LOWBAT warning signal that gives a low motor boating sound which becomes louder and faster as the battery dies (500 hours plus).
- The Simplicity Hi-Fi EP OTE is housed in a micro OTE case that is virtually invisible to others and is less prone to failure due to earwax.
- Transparent ear canal resonance with open-fit format is virtually occlusion free (i.e. head not in a barrel).
- Designed and approved by leading audiologists and sound engineers.
- Uses Size 312 Battery
- The Simplicity Hi-Fi EP is tested in accordance with American National Standards Institute, ANSI S3.22-1996 hearing aid standard, adopted by ISO.
- 90 days full return privilege with no hassle money back guarantee.
- Each device comes with a full 1 year warranty that starts at the date the instrument is originally shipped from the factory.
Ready Wear Express service center support system, offering total customer care, is only a toll free (877-763-8327) call away. Audiology and technical support is available 5 days a week, 8:00am to 7:00pm central time.
Important notice to prospective wearers: This product is designed for adults and is not to be worn by individuals under the age of 18. A prospective wearer may purchase hearing aids with out a medical exam by submitting a medical waiver. The requirements for this purchase option follow: Waiver to Medical Evaluation Requirements: This is to inform you that the Food and Drug Administration has determined that it is in your best health interest to obtain a medical evaluation by a licensed physician, who specializes in diseases of the ear; then to be tested by an audiologist, or hearing aid dispenser utilizing established procedures and instrumentation in the fitting of hearing instruments.
Note: Ordering a hearing instrument from this web site constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of this "Waiver to Medical Evaluation Requirements"
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Compression est comment dur votre sang pousse contre les parois de vos arteres lorsque votre coeur determination pompe le sang. Arteres sont les tubes qui transportent perseverent b gerer offre sang loin de votre coeur. Chaque culture votre coeur bat, il pompe le sang par vos arteres a la vacances de votre corps.
I am a Flutist, and I can tell you that it was very hard to find Hearing Aids that did not distort the sound of my flute. On those Digital hearing aids, there is usually a tremolo-like distortion on some notes, especially high notes, even in their so-called Music Programs. These are Analog - they do not Tremolo at all! I like them so well that I bought a spare pair. Thank you for being the only manufacturer that makes a product like this. It makes it possible for me to hear better while playing music.
Someone mentioned that the volume controls were hard for them to manage. Yes they are a bit tricky, but one can get used to them. As I mentioned, I have tried several brands of HAs, there is always a learning curve with a new product.
I love these Simplicitys!
Dial to adjust volume is too easily moved when just smoothing hair or glasses. I couldn't get it to stay where It needed to be. Wish I'd ordered the simplicity smart touch like I had before, liked it much better. Wish they had a return policy, I'd trade it.