Original replacement tubes and domes are an essential part of Simplicity™ brand open-fit hearing devices. Replacement tubes not only look and feel better but they also help your hearing device fit better. Your tubes and domes should be replaced about once every three months, for your hearing aid to work at its optimum performance. Replacing the micro poly tube is a quick and easy procedure to perform.
- One pair (left and right) original replacement micro polytubes with domes
- Fits Simplicity™ Premier, SmartTouch, and Hi-Fidelity OTE models only
- Cleaning tool
- User Instructions
- View video "How to Replace GHI Simplicity Hearing Aid Poly Tubes" located on YouTube
- Original factory replacement tubes and domes will only fit on Simplicity™ brand hearing aids.
* Be sure to select small, medium, or large tube size.
If unsure of size, medium will be automatically shipped.