Make your device sound more natural with custom programming. Our trained technician will program your hearing aid to closely match your hearing loss. Simply include a current audiogram with the device you would like programmed or add to the "Shopping cart" of a new device purchase.
Please read programming details and policies before ordering:
- Programming is only available for Simplicity, Simply Soft, or Hi-Fi devices.
- Customer must e-mail or fax a copy of a current audiogram performed by a licensed hearing health professional to Readywear Express (RWE). Customer audiogram will be evaluated and approved by our audiology staff before programming a device. Fax to 504-733-3799 or email to email@example.com. Write “Programming” in the subject line. Make sure to include your name and e-mail address or fax number.
- Charge is $25 per device.
- If the hearing loss is out of fitting range for the product based on the current hearing test
results, ReadyWear Express reservces the right to refuse to programming.
- The customer pays for shipping and handling.
- If device is sent in to be reset to default program or Return for Credit, programming fees will not be refunded.
Please call with any questions before ordering at: 504-442-4999