The revolutionary Simplicity Smart Touch is specifically designed for people with active lifestyles and those who have difficulty understanding speech in the presence of background noise. General Hearing Instruments, an established leader in the hearing industry for over a quarter century, has developed an innovative product line that may deliver the quality of life you deserve. Imagine the joy of hearing your loved ones once again. The Simplicity Smart Touch incorporates sophisticated, yet easy-to-use 100% digital processing. It has multi-memory selection to optimize clarity in a wide range of listening situations. This yields unrivaled sound quality and enhances your ability to adapt to different listening situations, all at an exceptional price.
Programmed specifically for high frequency hearing loss, the Simplicity Smart Touch will enable you to understand speech clearly in restaurants and parties. Not only will speech sounds be improved, but also the richness of everyday sounds once as well. The micro mini size open fit design, over-the-ear device leaves the ear canal unblocked, allowing natural sounds to pass through without being amplified. This highly desirable design will eliminate any “tunnel” or “echo” sensation. The Micro-Poly Tube offers comfort and flexibility for extended wear time.
- Advanced active Feedback manager helps reduce annoying feedback or whistling common in most hearing aids.
- Advanced Contrast Noise manager reduces background noise making speech easier to understand.
- Four memory settings allow you to hear better in different listening environments. Convenient push button memory setting for optimal hearing in any sound environment.
- Equipped with state of the art hearing aid micro electronics, the best available.
- Designed and approved by leading audiologists and sound engineers.
- Uses size 10A battery
- Smart Touch is laboratory programmed by GHI’s audiological team as a solution for the challenges faced by adults ages 45-64 with a mild to moderate hearing loss especially for high frequency loss.
- The Simplicity Smart Touch is tested in accordance with American National Standards Institute, ANSI S3.22-1996 hearing aid standard, adopted by ISO.
- 90 days full return privilege with no hassle money back guarantee.
- Each device comes with a full 1 year warranty that starts at the date the instrument is originally shipped from the factory.
Why is Readywear Express the best value in the industry?
Quality: Our FDA regulated, medical grade hearing aids (not unregulated PSAPs) are manufactured right here in the USA by highly skilled technicians using the same quality components that are found in the units sold by hearing doctors, but at a fraction of the price. We stand behind the quality of our products with a 1 year manufacturer warranty. Others provide as little as a 3 month warranty. What does that tell you about their quality?
Price: Our high sales volume means you get the best prices.
Warranty: Have you tried to read the warranty and return policy posted on those other sites? There are so many rules and exceptions that it is hard to understand. Why would they do that? To hit you with a restocking fee!!! At Readywear our policy is simple: If returned within the first 90 days you receive 100% of the price of the product. No restocking fee. Additionally, you get a 1 year manufacturer warranty. Our coverage is tops in its class. In many instances, our trial period is longer than their warranty!
Access: We have a staff of friendly and knowledgeable audiologists, engineers, and customer service representatives that are available to answer any questions you might have.
Size: Our hearing aids are some of the smallest in the industry.
Important notice to prospective wearers: This product is designed for adults and is not to be worn by individuals under the age of 18. A prospective wearer may purchase hearing aids with out a medical exam by submitting a medical waiver. The requirements for this purchase option follow: Waiver to Medical Evaluation Requirements: This is to inform you that the Food and Drug Administration has determined that it is in your best health interest to obtain a medical evaluation by a licensed physician, who specializes in diseases of the ear; then to be tested by an audiologist, or hearing aid dispenser utilizing established procedures and instrumentation in the fitting of hearing instruments.
Note: Ordering a hearing instrument from this web site constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of this "Waiver to Medical Evaluation Requirements"